Now Booking: Stress-free Spring portraits
Free-from: forced smiles, awkward poses and anxious children
"Had a lovely afternoon out and ended up with amazing results!
Thank you so much for everything Ross, you made the process so easy and stress free" Vicky Harris, Chelmsford
"Ross you have the patience of a saint and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing such a special time."
Vicki Empson, Witham
£35 Stress-free Spring Portrait shoot
With over 10 years experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs (and repeatedly being voted Best Uncle in the World by a very biased niece), I understand how stressful a photo shoot can be for all families. As a result each portrait shoot features;
- An opportunity to pick a location that is familiar and meaningful to you and your family
- No scary studio lights
- Room to run around and play
- No forced smiles or saying cheese
- A warm welcome for any pets, props and family members you wish to bring along
- Advice and guidance provided before the shoot to help make the most of your session
- 90 minutes per shoot, allowing plenty of time for refreshment breaks, outfit changes and any temper tantrums (hey they happen and that's totally fine)!
- A range of digital packages, photo albums and framed wall prints to choose from
Book your Stress-free Spring Portrait shoot below.